JOIN THE IMP FORUM
The aim of the IMP FORUM SEMINAR is to discuss papers on empirical research and/or related conceptual and methodological issues; concerning exchange, interaction and networks. The papers will be discussed in one general and one special track. The theme of the special track is set by the organizers of each seminar.
The ambition with the seminar is twofold:
- To share ideas among the participants (authors/reviewers).
- To enhance the quality of the review process and thus of the final papers.
The result will be published in special respectively general issues of THE IMP FORUM in JBIM.
Important principles of the IMP FORUM SEMINARS:
- It is the paper that is in focus and the key issue is how to develop the quality of the paper. During a session of 45 minutes dedicated to each paper the author(s) will get comments from experienced IMP researchers and concrete suggestions for how to develop the paper.
- The first reviewer has a central role for each session. The first reviewer starts the session; presents the paper and the review. The second reviewer continues before the floor is opened for the author and the other participants. Hence, the author does not present the paper.
- Every participant (author) will be reviewer on at least one paper and there are two reviewers to each paper.